British Fantasy Writer Lia Keyes, founder of Scribblerati, and host of the Scribechat on Twitter, gave me The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award on my first week anniversary of blogging. Thank you Lia. I am thrilled. This is my first writing award. Hope more awards follow this one. This award will be cherished as it has come from a writing friend/mentor, and a lady I admire and respect tremendously.
I am suppose to tell you ten unusual things about myself. And pass the award on to five more people. Here they are:
1. At any given time I am reading two books, and writing the same number.
2. I have this Obsessive Compulsive Disorder to correct the spellings when my friends, or, for that matter anyone writes a letter to me. My friends who are aware of this habit, prefer talking to me, than emailing, or messaging me.
3. I have a habit of haunting people when they borrow my books. The best way to keep in touch with me is by borrowing my books. It will guarantee regular phone calls from me to check the status of the book/s.
4. I prefer to read the book first, than watch its movie adaptation. As the movies seldom do justice to the books.
5. For any series, I am extremely particular about reading them in the order they were written.
6. I have an uexplainable fear of snakes, lizards, and medical examinations, especially dental checkups.
7. In school I played the flute.
8. Parties bore me, the louder they are, the more bored I get.
9. For each new book I write, I am particular about using the same type of paper and pen.
10. I can eat chocolates any time of the day.
Here are my Awardees
1. Elizabeth Varadan at Elizabeth Varadan's Fourth Wish
2. Robyn Campbell at Putting Pen to Paper
3. Sytiva Sheehan at Sytiva Painting
4. Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos at Surviving Cancerland
5. Katie Dahl at My Antiquated Cup of Tea