Friday, October 26, 2018

My First Guest Blog Post about my New Book

Though I’m a little sad that the release date of my book Festival Stories Through The Year (HarperCollin’s Children’s Books) has been postponed from 25th October to 10th November, but I’m also excited to talk about how the whole thing just fell into my lap, the struggles I faced while writing about festivals and the difficulty I had in researching it, on Shyamala Shanmugasundram’s wonderful blog.

Shyamala is the creator of the group Kahanitakbak, a prolific writer herself and a selfless human who believes that writers should support and encourage each other.

Kataba (Kahanitakbak) is a free monthly newsletter, it contains articles and interviews of people in the world of publishing. It also includes news about new book releases, upcoming workshops and events conducted by children’s authors.

To subscribe to the newsletter visit Kahani Takbak's website

My first blogpost about my latest book and I couldn’t have chosen a better blog to talk about my experience.

Do visit Shyamala’s blog to read my guest post.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rachna, read your post on Shyamala's blog. Its admirable how you wrote the first draft in less than 2 weeks. Looking forward to reading the book. Good luck for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame about the delay, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rachna! Delays are not usually fun, but the date is almost here now. You must be excited. :) Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the book! Hopefully there will be many more.

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you for IWSG.
    Your release is just days away!

    ReplyDelete