Friday, May 12, 2017

My Interview on Victoria’s Blog

From the past few days I've been so immersed in family health issue that I had no time to come online, or post on my blog or even visit any blogs.

Last week on 2nd May Victoria Grace Howell of the blog Wonderer’s Pen posted my interview about my country and my writing.

You can read all about my favourite food, the places to see in Bangalore, the books and movies that represent my country best and our festivals and customs.

Hop over there for a small virtual tour of India.

Here is the link to the interview on Victoria’s Blog



8 comments:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed learning more about India through your eyes. Victoria's post was fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great pair of interviews. It was so nice to learn more about India through your eyes and Shanti's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachna, thank you for taking the time to visit my blog when you were dealing with health issues. I sure understand how that can be. checking interview now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taking care of your family always comes first. I hope things are less busy for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing the post here! I hope your family is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun! I hope your family issues are being sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I look forward to checking out the interview. It sounds fun! :) ~Jess

    ReplyDelete