Friday, April 15, 2011

Passing Some Bloggerly Love to my Friends

From the past few months I have been hoarding plenty of bloggerly love I  have received from my blogging friends. Its high time I spread and pass the love to my friends.

 Kenda, Liz and Damyanti passed me the Stylish Blogger Award.
My Awardees are
 
 







       
  1. Anne R Allen @ Anne R Allen’s Blog
  2. Rachit @ Weakest Link
  3. Alka Gurha @ Freebird
  4. Aron White @ Mumbo Jumbo by Aron White
  5. Sogyel Tobgyel @ And There’s More to Life
  6. Lingchen Jurmey Dorji @ Ling’s World
  7. Kuenzang Thinley @ Kuenzang Thinley’s Blog
  8. Sheryl Gwyther
  9. Kim Koning @ Dragonfly Scrolls
  10. Cheryl Klarich @ Writing Remnants
  11. Tony  Benson @ Fireside Park
 
Shallee gave me the From Me  To You Blogging Award. I pass this onto

 











2.      Ellie Garrat
3.      Melissa Crytzer Fry @ What I Saw
5.      Alexia Chamberlynn

Kim  Koning passed me the Sunshine and Sisterhood Award. This award has traveled all the way from New Zealand. Both these awards I pass on  to my long time writing friends who should actually get the bravery award for putting up with me for more than a year and never failing to leave a comment.
I pass both the Sunshine and Sisterhood Award to:

 












4.      Elizabeth Mueller
9.      Rahma @ Guardian Cats

I love both receiving and passing the awards to  all my friends who I have connected with  big time. Enjoy the awards friends and pass them on to more lovely bloggers.









33 comments:

  1. Thank your for the awards, Rachna. Yours is an award-winning blog in my mind. So much good content, from a humble, talented, and smart friend.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your awards and to those receiving them! Thanks for passing one on to me. I don't have that one so I'm happy to add it to my collection. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so many awards. You deserve them!
    Thanks so much for passing them on too
    HUGS
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachna, thank you so much for this honor. Truly.

    You are very deserving of these awards. Your blog is chock full of info. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Rachna, you are so sweet! Thanks for sharing this with me. You deserve each of these awards because you supply such great support and inspiration. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how lovely, what a pretty award, thanks so much, Rachna, a very kind thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the awards! They are well-deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know a lot of these people, all deserving of their respective awards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Rachna! What a nice weekend surprise! I'm honored to be included. :)

    Congrats to you, and to the new winners as well! Your blog certainly is award worthy!

    Thanks and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heartfelt Thanks.

    Wish you all the Best!Wish to add you on my Fbook list but cant find you. My email id is alkagurha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you my dear friend for my "Stylish Blogger" Award.
    What a lovely surprise!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bless you Rachna, that is so sweet and congrats on receiving the awards too and to all the other awardees.:O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rachna, congrats on all these lovely awards! And thank you for sharing one with me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on all the awards--and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats for receiving those awards and thanks for sharing one with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rachna, congratulations on your awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me. Your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rachna, congrats on so many awards! I am honored you passed one on to me. You are a great blog friend. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. From me to you: thank you, Rachna. You're a sweetheart! I'll put it on my next post.

    And congratulations on YOUR awards. You deserve every one!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on all the awards! I wonder how many wishes Elizabeth V has?

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pleasant surprise ma'am! Congratulations & thank you so much for the gorgeous award!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rachna, congrats and thank you! You're a real sweetheart! I, too, have been hoarding them. Me bad! *Hugs*

    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you, Rachna! You've a terrific blogger for sure and always interesting to read. Much appreciated, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. You definitely deserve them! Well done, and thank you for blessing me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much, Rachna! How lovely. I'll treasure these awards.

    Jai

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations on the awards and thank you for mine - I blogged about it today!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Why thank you thank you! It's so cool that we know many of the same people:)))

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much Rachna. You are a true inspiration and I have loved getting to know you a little bit. I posted my awards and have passed them on.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great job :) Thank you so much for passing one to me!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Silly me didn’t even see this post until now!! Thanks so much for passing me the award, Rachna, though truly I feel you deserve all the awards you get and much more!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh wow - how lovely! Thank you so much for the lovely award, and congrats to you for being awarded them as well! :)

    ReplyDelete