A few days back, Elizabeth Varadan passed the Super Sweet Blogging Award to me. This was a Godsend as I had not made a blog post for this week with mom’s surgery, physiotherapy and Diwali work.
The rules of the Super Sweet Blogging Award are:
1. Answer the following questions
2. Nominate five sweet bloggers (I am nominating more)
1. Cookies or cake? I wish I could say both. But cookies get a few points more than cake. Any type of cookies: chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal, honey, butterscotch, vanilla etc.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate any time.
3. Favourite sweet treat? Is a Bengali sweet called Kheer Kadam. It’s my all time favourite sweet.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Actually the whole day, but especially during lunch.
5. Sweet nick name? One of my close friend calls me Barbie Doll.
And now my Nominees:
1. Rahul Bhatia: Rahul's Blog and Collections. Rahul is one of my sweetest followers. I love his encouraging comments. He is always the first one to leave a comment on my blog. He has a great blog and his choice of topics never ceazes to amaze me. He is also a closet poet. He is also on top of my favourite list of Indian Bloggers.
2. Rajesh: Destination Infinity. Rajesh is another follower whose blog I really enjoy. He has his finger in many pies and chooses his topics well and writes equally well. He has also published several books.
3. Alka Gurha: Freebird. Alka has wormed her way to the top of my list of favourite Indian bloggers. Her writing almost always leaves my jaw hanging open. This lady has a style that can knock one sideways with her tongue in cheek humour. There is just one word to describe her. Awesome.
4. Alex Cavanaugh: Alex J Cavanaugh. Our Ninja Captain Alex swept me off my feet with his warmth, generosity, efficiency, hard working and sweet nature (relax Mrs Ninja Captain, your Alex is safe. He is my cyber sibling). Alex’s blog is all about his blog buddies. I always wonder how he gathers all the news he shares with us. He is also one of the shyest guys I have met.
5. Arlee Bird. Tossing it Out. Arlee was my Cyber Knight in Shining Armour. He came to my rescue (he was sent by Alex) when I had a truck full of doubts about how to navigate certain aspects of Blogger. And Arlee’s blog is like the man: simply amazing.
6. Al Diaz. Father Dragon Writes. Al is my hug buddy. Both of us have a mutual hugging online friendship going. Al is one of the few people who inspires me a lot. His ability to persevere inspite of everything that is happening, is just too good.
7. Micheal Di Gesu. In Time. Michael is one sweet guy. Helpful, charming and warm. If you read his blurbs ( he has an editing services company) you will want to hire his services ASAP. This guy can do wonders to a manuscript.
8. Mark Noce: Mark Noce Stories. My crit partner is one adorable guy. His critiquing abilities are legendary. His advice is spot on. He is always quick to help me whenever I seek his feedback. He has made me a better writer. He writes wonderful historical fiction. It’s a pleasure to read and critique his work.